Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Walking Dead Video Game Seasons 1 and 2 Review

I love video games, since my Nintendo has broke down months ago I have no other choice but to play them on IOS. Which is kind of sad, because when I have an opportunity I become quite a hardcore gamer. So out of boredom last year I downloaded The Walking Dead season 1 game by Telltale Games. I was really skeptical, even though I read the comics and quite enjoyed them I hated, !HATED! the TV series In my opinion it's the biggest fail ever possible turning awesome zombie story into a cheap soap opera. So I didn't know if the game will follow the comics plot or rubbish TV series one. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it was in fact based on comic book series. It turned out so good, that I couldn't put it down for days before I finished it and after I did, I felt so empty and sad. It is super heart breaking and creepy. The post apocalyptic world is just so real, that it gives you the chills - it's empty, dirty, silent and hopeless. Not the zombies are the worst enemies of the human kind, but the humans themselves.

I am excited to play the second season right now, it turned out really good, and even more intense as you get to play as an 11-year-old Clementine.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you looking through my blog and finding some time to comment!