Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Film Review: Contracted

I finally got to watch Contracted (2013) today. It has pretty low reviews on IMDB, but it hasn't stopped me as it usually does from watching it, as I seen some decent films with the same reviews and ratings. I think depends on viewers personal preferences. All I can say is I really, really, REALLY liked it. There are some flows,
some stuff doesn't adds up at times. But this is the best zombie film (this can be a spoiler and it's not revealed until the very end) for the past couple of years for me. It's pretty disgusting, with a lot of gore and blood and bleeding vagina with warms in it to say the least. Haha.


Basically tells a story of a lesbian girl having unprotected sex at the party, and following 3 days of her life, while she feels funny, thinking that she got a venereal disease, her life falls apart, she becomes more and more sick as well as mental. It has a lot of good tensions, suspense, and things building up nicely.

Every minute kept me really entertained, I couldn't put my finger on what is actually wrong with her, maybe until the last 3 minutes, which made me really surprised.

Overall, any horror film lover should see it. It's such a breath of fresh air, in all the recent indie horror films.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you looking through my blog and finding some time to comment!